Página 75 de 75 PrimerPrimer ... 25657172737475
Resultados 741 al 750 de 750

Tema: Escape from Tarkov, MMO FPS

Predeterminado Re: Escape from Tarkov, MMO FPS

Cita Iniciado por Rioku Ver mensaje
    A esta beta, corrijo.

El próximo parche parece que por fin meten muchas mejoras, y debería marcar un punto en el desarrollo:

Link
    Beta de juego en PC, corrijo.
    A estas alturas y tras jugar varios wipes, y asegurar BSG que utiliza anticheat, no me vale que sea beta, y si no que no mientan.
    El contenido me da más igual. Lo que sí importa es que usen un sistema para que no jueguen chetos, destrozan este gran juego. Podría ser un 10, por culpa de ese pequeño detalle se queda en un 3.

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Este juego es muy bueno en cuanto a pvp, pero para mí está siendo otra estafa más de las betas y eso que tendré cientos de horas...Pero la cosa es que no avanza, bugs, lag, chetos, mismas mecánicas, rendimiento pésimo...

El señor de los forillos Avatar de Rioku

Lo que mata el rendimiento es el AA, desactivalo en el menú del juego.

Yo lo tengo aparcado hasta el próximo parche 0.12 donde debería notarse un buen paso adelante.
    Monitor: Dell U2515H - 1440p / 60hz
    Caja: Antec Nine Hundred
    Fuente: Corsair TX 650 V2
    Placa Base: Asus P8Z77-V LE

Micro: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
    RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
    Grafica: GTX 1070 Ti Gigabyte Windforce

Cita Iniciado por Rioku Ver mensaje
    Lo que mata el rendimiento es el AA, desactivalo en el menú del juego.

Yo lo tengo aparcado hasta el próximo parche 0.12 donde debería notarse un buen paso adelante.
    Yo lo juego en plan unas raids para matar el gusanillo del gunplay, con jugar una hora de vez en cuando me sobra. Esperemos que mejoren este año y mucho.

yo no me he encontrado chetos y tengo + de 500horas. el juego ha mejorado considerablemente en los ultimos meses y este año es el ultimo de beta.

Greetings, dear friends!

2018 is coming to an end, and we continue to move on - ahead of new discoveries and new achievements. Now we would like to tell you what awaits you in Escape from Tarkov in 2019 and in the next updates in general.

2019 plans:

Next update - next big fix and optimization iteration
    Bugfixing (which lead to almost all the problems in the game - gameplay, network, performance)
    Sound positioning fixes and rework
    Ongoing freezes and stuttering fixes (which caused by grass rendering for example)
    Optimizations (optics (“picture in picture”), optimization of vegetation, special optimizations on video card, optimization of RAM)
    Balance tweaks (weapon mods balancing, gear parameters changes)
    Various QoL improvements
    Other fixes that you can tell us about in special topics created (https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/108-support/)

Additional important things that we did not have in time in 0.11, which will be added as soon as possible
    Character clothing customization
    Key-cards functionality on Labs and other location
    New type of exfils on current locations
    SVD rifle
    New trader - Jaeger. Possibly, he will trade lost uninsured items on the last level of loyalty
    Field surgical kit (it will fix blacked body parts)
    New 3-rd person character animations and optimizations
    New anti-aliasing
    Weapon preset builds and the ability to buy and assemble them quickly

Patch 0.12 - the Hideout

The process of escaping from Tarkov is not as rapid as it seems in reality. A character needs to settle down in order to gain strength, to store the found supplies, equipment and weapons. In other words, regroup to perform the main task in the game.
    The player begins the construction and organization of the Hideout from scratch - initially it imagines an abandoned and cluttered bomb shelter without any means of life support. Consistently building and improving Hideout modules, such as a generator, a water collection system, ventilation, a medblock, a intelligence center, heating, a bathroom, and many others, your character improves his various characteristics, such as off-raid regeneration of health, hydration and energy. The player also receives special opportunities for the production of medicines, ammunition and other items for various resources. Improvements to the intelligence center provide new opportunities for working with merchants and Scavs and much more.

Visual enhancement patch (with Unity 2018 upgrade)

Old maps overhaul
    Vegetation rework
    Screenspace effects rework and optimization
    General graphics optimization

New locations updates
    The closest one - Military Base
    Working stationary weapons

New bosses updates

Each location will have a boss (and some location will have even two)
    The closest new boss is the leader of Woods Scavs “Kojaniy”, which you have already seen on the EFT artwork with Scav
    New PvE groups - UN troops, cultists, boss guards and others

Updates with introduction of big storyline quests

They will shed light on the events in Tarkov and immerse you in the plot.

Other interesting features in the next updates

Metric (graphics) in the flea market, the inclusion of corrected dynamic prices
    Item global pool introduction (test of the global “depleting” economy)
    Offline mode improvements - cinematic mode, pve mode for playing with friends
    Inventory system changes (autosorting, usability improvement)
    Daily tasks
    Compasses and binoculars
    Mines and tripwires
    New weapon mechanics and abilities to control your character
    Many others

These are the main plans for 2019. We will do our best to make all this a reality for you. We also note that the start of open beta testing is not far off.

But the most important thing we want to tell you is how we thank you for your support. It was a difficult year. Escape from Tarkov is our life and we will do everything to make our dream game for you. And when we see that our work finds a response in your hearts, we understand that we are doing all this for good reason.

Next year will continue to be as open as possible for your suggestions. If you have something to say on any occasion related to the game - write to us, and, we promise, you will be heard. We want to emphasize that we are not against adequate criticism, not against practical advice and assistance in any matter - this is the difficult and many-sided journey of creating Escape from Tarkov with you for the first time for us.

I personally want to thank my guys from Battlestate. To say that you are the best is to say nothing. This kind of dedication, I have not seen and never felt. I am nobody without you - thank you very much!

I also want to thank our team of community managers, emissaries, support team and everyone who works with us, sometimes in incredible conditions. Knowing that there are such people, life becomes calmer.

So where do without you, dear EFT community - loving us with all heart and ruthless at the same time Thank you for your opinions, for your desire to see the game better and for your confidence in us.

Happy New Year!

“Happiness for all, for free, and let no one leave offended!”

Nik Buyanov and Battlestate team
    No1slacK

Master Avatar de Bail

¿ Cuando se supone que sale la release final ?
    I7 8700K / Asus Z370-F / Noctua NH15S + Scythe 1850 Rpm / 8x2 GSkill 3200Mhz CL14 / KFA2 GTX1070
    EVO860 + WD C.Blue 1TB + WD C.Black 640GB / EVGA G3 750
    / Samsung CFG73 144Hz / CM HAF-932

Cita Iniciado por FrosTz Ver mensaje
    yo no me he encontrado chetos y tengo + de 500horas. el juego ha mejorado considerablemente en los ultimos meses y este año es el ultimo de beta.
    Pues tienes un problema de percepción xDDD porque en el foro la gente se ha quejado de eso y bastante, es más, no se ahora mismo como estará pero hasta hace unos días no estaba activado el anticheat....con eso lo digo to xDDDDD

por cierto yo tengo el juego desde 2017 o sea...que también tengo experiencia.

Jajajajaja que no hay chetos? Por desgracia un colega que jugaba conmigo estaba usando chetos con los que veía donde estaba todo (hasta que Le pillamos y Le perdimos el rastro).
    Pues ese colega nos iba diciendo muchos jugadores que usaban cheats. Siempre decía cosas como que tal o cual player sabía en todo momento nuestros movimientos. Yo no lo entendía, pensaba que era un pro, y luego me di cuenta que al usar él los chetos, detectaba a los que también lo tenía ya que se movian sabiendo donde estaban el uno y el otro. No se si me explico.
    Y decía que en todas las partidas había alguno.
    Tras haber echado muchas horas, ya os digo que hasta que lo deje en verano, había una cantidad ingente de chetos. Por desgracia.

El señor de los forillos Avatar de Rioku

Cita Iniciado por Bail Ver mensaje
    ¿ Cuando se supone que sale la release final ?
    Final de este año.

Saludos
    Monitor: Dell U2515H - 1440p / 60hz
    Caja: Antec Nine Hundred
    Fuente: Corsair TX 650 V2
    Placa Base: Asus P8Z77-V LE

Micro: 3570K @ 4.300 mhz.
    RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
    Grafica: GTX 1070 Ti Gigabyte Windforce

Cita Iniciado por rhuarcaiel Ver mensaje
    Jajajajaja que no hay chetos? Por desgracia un colega que jugaba conmigo estaba usando chetos con los que veía donde estaba todo (hasta que Le pillamos y Le perdimos el rastro).
    Pues ese colega nos iba diciendo muchos jugadores que usaban cheats. Siempre decía cosas como que tal o cual player sabía en todo momento nuestros movimientos. Yo no lo entendía, pensaba que era un pro, y luego me di cuenta que al usar él los chetos, detectaba a los que también lo tenía ya que se movian sabiendo donde estaban el uno y el otro. No se si me explico.
    Y decía que en todas las partidas había alguno.
    Tras haber echado muchas horas, ya os digo que hasta que lo deje en verano, había una cantidad ingente de chetos. Por desgracia.

jajajajaj dios que bueno! jajajaj El se delataba solo vaya. Me recuerda mucho al WarZ, fue mítico ese juego, la gente tumbada en el suelo dentro de los edificios y rotando el pj 360º jajajajajja chico wallhack hay hoy dia en los online.

Página 75 de 75 PrimerPrimer ... 25657172737475